Wednesday 14 September 2011

Second day of work experience at Blue Eyed Soul

My second day at Blue Eyed Soul has been a very busy one. Me and Rachel went through all her emails- there are loads! I had a phone induction and got to answer the phone a couple of times throughout the day one of the phone calls being my form tutor which was very funy as I was not expecting him to call which unfortunatly sent me into a very inprofesional giggle fit- oh dear hopefully that wont happen again!
I also wrote my first blog earlier today about my first day yesterday therefore I am writing a blog about writing a blog (hope that isn't too confussing).
I also did lots more admin work today and did some amendment to the daterbase. Myself and Rachel had a go at photocopying after several failed but funny tries to get the photocopier to work doublesided even though Jenna had shown us how to work it yesterday luckily we did finally get it to work. Mr.Westcott my form tutor came into visit me although he is a maths teacher I think he really enjoys talking about the dance world and not just the admin side of things. Overall today has been another very interesting day and I have learnt even more about behind the scenes of Blue Eyed Soul.

Charlotte Evans - Work experience

No comments:

Post a Comment