Friday 16 September 2011

My last day at Blue Eyed Soul on Work Experience

Today was my very last day of work experience which included working alongside Jenna and Rachel Liggitt (going through emails with Jenna and various other admin tasks).
This week has been such a wonderful experience. I have learnt a great deal of information about what goes into a dance company like Blue Eyed Soul- a lot more than what I had originally thought. All of the staff at the Lantern and inside the company have been very friendly towards me which is always uplifting and have helped me every time I have asked.
I am now very tired and have a lot of respect of the amount of work going into the Dance Company and I will be sorry to see it close in March.
I am hoping however to stay in touch with Blue Eyed Soul before that time including joining Envision (a LIKE youth dance workshop) starting a week on Sunday.
Now I would just like to say to all the members at Blue Eyed Soul thank you ever so much for giving me the opportunity to do my work experience with the company and you have all been so wonderful, this week has given me a real insight to behind the scenes and has really helped with my decision for my future after school. I hope the last few months of the company go very well for you all.

Charlotte Evans work experience

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to have you with us Charlotte. Really nice to read about your experiences. What a great help you have been ... thank you. Enjoy Envision over coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete