Thursday 15 September 2011

A day working with Rachel Freeman

My third day of work experience at Blue Eyed Soul was working with Rachel Freeman. During the morning I helped her research some information which see needed -to hire a cherry picker for the company. We then both sorted through all the areial equiptment including harnesses, safety ropes etc. Rachel needed all the information given on the tags which you can imagin took a long time to gather.
Rachel Freeman had a dance workshop in the afternoon which,she is leading at a secondry school with 6 children/teenagers all around 15years of age for six weeks. It was really interesting for me to see the differences between Rachel Liggitt teaching primary school children the other day and seeing Rachel Freeman teaching the secondry school students. This has given me a real insite to this section of their type of work. I am hoping to attend one of there Like youth dance workshops myself in the near future as I find the company and their work very interesting and I would really like to keep in touch with the company until next March, it will also give me the opertunaty to see disabled and non-disabled dancers working together as I have not yet had the chance to do so.

Charlotte Evans Work Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment