Friday 4 March 2011

Spring is here!

Well Spring is definitely here and all the dance sessions this week have truly reflected the high energy that brings!

Here is a picture of the Bridge Youth Dance Company who have really bonded since the half term workshops. So much fun!!!



In the week of half term I got to dance with a choreographer called Rong Tao, from Yuwudance in China. I had an incredibly beautiful and inspiring week and I took some of his exercises back for the Contact group. We had an incredibly communicative time where we truly celebrated the wide potential of the non verbal landscape.

Finally, Haughton show us their fab wall balances and poses.....


I'm not about next week so I'm really looking forward to hearing back from Misha and Rachel about what they get up to.

I'm loving the ariel posts from Rachel Freeman- looks amazing. Can't beat seeing the world uspide down eh!!!!!

Adios dancing amigos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment