Tuesday 4 May 2010

Dance About... And All the Trimmings!!!

As I sit in my garden in Nottingham, no longer officially in post with Blue Eyed Soul, I cannot resist one last look at the fantastic Dance About performance by the Contact Group in March. Clearly I got carried away and created this short edited version of the live piece. The group were so much fun to work with, adding their creative ideas to the mix, really committed, energetic and focused. A true team. After the 5 shows we invited the audience to come and learn some of the choreography and creative tasks we had used to develop it and all the performers were a great support through that process also. I feel honoured to have been given the time to create with them. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment