Thursday 3 December 2009

where the wind blows tour 3rd dec

Hi folks!!

Yesterday was a day off for me to sleep in and rest.However i kept busy by washing and ironing my costume in leu of the following two days shows.
today we were in a very lovely school in Loughborough. I was actually relieved to be performing again as I began to miss it on my day off...how strange?? Todays second show saw me have a breakthrough.I suddenly realised that I could use some makaton signing to project some of the feelings and events of the piece.This tour has been great for brushing up my makaton skills.

Ive really enjoyed working with Clare and Miriam I think we make a good team.Tomorrow will be our last day of this leg of the tour when we go to Chesterfield.I feel quite sad but will really enjoy sleeping in my own bed for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment