Thursday 21 October 2010

Luminous Soul Residency in Belfast- Thursday

As I sit here writing this blog my mind and body is full of memories from our fantastic week in Belfast. I've had a very powerful reminder as to why I am a dance artist and why I love this work so much. Today it was so obvious how much everyone's confidence has grown and how much of a connection there is between the group.

We began to look today at what material we will show at the sharing tomorrow. The whole atmosphere of being on a residential week is so powerful. I really enjoyed last night as we all sat downstairs in the hotel Lobby singing songs and playing guitar... I loved every minute of it. I cant believe we are on the final day tomorrow I really hope the group continue to develop and that maybe one day I can re-visit them.

I have loved working with Miriam again and having Julia here as my Support Worker has been so valuable... thank you both for all the laughs, support, interesting conversations, the singing and just simply for being you!!! Can't wait to post some images in future blogs.x

3 comments:

  1. Here I am. Here at home, thinking on the times we had. We danced we leapt we laughed we cried with lots of fun. With many shapes and twist and turns cuts and bruises not forgetting skin burns. We’re left with a love in our hearts that will never die just grow founder each and every day. Nice group hugs were had by many just like one big happy family. We’re now left with a greater knowledge of many things a sense of self yes our inners selves too. Here look!! What I can now do.

    Thank you I will never forget this week Love to you all Sally Miriam & Julia

    Lv Julie

    http://freedompics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for a wonderful week, I started off the first day unsure that I was doing the right thing and thinking that I was never going to be as good as the rest, and by the end of thr week I totally got it, it wasn't about being as good as the rest, it was about just going with the flow of the music and there was no right or wrong moves, I loved every minute of it, even my brused knees!
    So thanks once again Sally, Miriam and Julia, you are an insparation.

    Oh and by the way....."Heres Me"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sally Miriam & Julia

    I really enjoyed spending a week with blue eyed soul I will never forget it you guys do an amazing job keep it up I hope u's enjoyed it as much as we did

    thanks for an amazing week

    Angela

    ReplyDelete