Thursday 25 June 2009

4th day

Today is our forth day.
We are a bit bruised and burnt but feel that the piece is getting a shape and that is exciting!
We started our day by running in the fields near sheep, hills, long grass and water. I had my pumps on  (as I have forgotten my trainers home....). Not a very good idea. Need to be prepared better next time.
We had a bit of practice on the ropes and made some new material. 
Rose and myself are sitting on a bench by the shade (which is broken apparently).. and writing our blogs. Jess is recording her voice reading her biography and journal of her character.
I think I need to go now back to the rig!



cocoon sequence/picnic

forward role to front balance
right arm back to sideways to sitting crossed legs
upside down
to sit and look at Rose and knee in to push to being caught.
stand up
left leg pushes sideways
around the world 3 times
untangle 3 times into an arabesque
spin round
to stand with both legs
Rose stops me spinning
lift to upside down handstand and stay for one count
sliding down to shoulders left leg around, pike
and  slowly down to crucifix
...spin and on the floor....

No comments:

Post a Comment